The most fun you can have in a minute!
Let our game show host guide your teams through a number of challenges as seen on the TV show. Challenges to be completed in a minute include: Dizzy Mummy, Nutstacker, Hanky Panky, Candy Elevator and more…
10 - 100 pax
Ten challenges using household items. 60 seconds on the clock.
Incredible prizes on the line.
Your team has a minute to win it!
During the teambuilding session teams will sit together. Our host/s will present the different challenges calling 1 member of each team up to compete in each challenge.
Challenges will be completed during the morning/afternoon.
Each challenge completed within the minute will score that team 1 point. Bonus points will be awarded for the fastest time in completing a challenge.
CHALLENGES WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:
• Bobble-Head – with a pedometer attached to the forehead, move the head around to record 125 total steps in 1 minute.
• Bulb Balance – use a packet of salt to balance 2 eggs vertically, each on its own light bulb. With a pedometor attached to the forehead, move the head around to record 125 total “steps” in a minute.
• Candy Elevator – Use an ‘elevator’ made from 2 pencils and string, to lift 3 candies into the mouth.
• Nut Stacker – by using a chopstick the delegate must stack the nuts one on top of another.
• Dizzy Dummy – unwind a roll of toilet paper by executing a series of 360-degree spins.
• Hanky Panky – using only 1 hand, pull all the tissues out of a tissue box.
• Triple Pong Plop – player must get 5 ping pong balls into a fish bowl by bouncing them off 3 plates lined up.
• Ping Tac Toe – a game of noughts and crosses played by bouncing different colour balls into whiskey glasses
• Stack Attack – stack 35 plastic cups into a pyramid shape, and then with hand pile them up again.
• Pong Cup Tower – player starts with 10 cups stacked and 10 ping pong balls. Player must build a tower alternating with a cup, a ball, a cup, a ball etc.